31 March 2013

Challenge: Quotable

Simon Says Stamps Challenge : Quotable

ajr


Thought I'd have a go at a new Challenge blog.   I often wander around the Simon Says Shop so thought I'd join in the fun.

Items used:
Stampsmith Ooh Baby Stamps
And some other stuff


I stamped the images in sepia versafine and gave the laughing babies some blushing cheeks with chalk.

The spotted paper is stamped with 3 ColorBox inks with the 3 flower stamps.   I designed and cut all the shapes with my Silhouette Cameo.

I don't know where the phrase is from as I have collected hundreds of stamps over the years and some have lost their packets.   

Tip:   If you don't have fancy paper, make it fancy with stamping.

Thanks for looking and don't forget to look at all the other inspirational projects at Simon Says Stamps

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful quote and your images bring a smile to my face! Sweet card! Glad you decided to come join in on our challenge for the first time!

    ReplyDelete