23 March 2013

No way, has it really been that long since I posted.

Well, I have been busy!

Not that anyone is avidly following my activities.   How does anyone have a life these days with Twitter, Facebook and all those other invasive programs.       I stay well away from all those.  

I do love blogs however, creative ones.    Ones full of creative people & ideas.    There are some amazing and talented people out there.

I have been lucky enough to finally buy a Silhouette Cameo machine and I LOVE IT.

It really is a brilliant machine and cuts beautifully.   I make fused glass pendants and the details I can cut on the vinyl for the etching stencil are incredible.   Detailed and tiny precision cutting.   

I also love that I can design my own creations.    Do your homework and make sure the machine does what you want it to do.   Some machines will cut thicker material than the Silhouette and some machines rely on cartridges only.     What ever you choose, it's a blast.!

No comments:

Post a Comment