24 August 2011

Buggy Challenge #6





I was so very lucky to win the last Buggy challenge (doing happy dance...sorry no pics you'll just have to imagine).    It was fun to have a plan to work to so when I saw the next challenge I had to join in.
 
One of the hardest cards to make for me are cards for men.   So with a birthday coming up for my brother in law and a new Scrapbuggy Challenge, they made the perfect mix.

The challenge was to use a Layout.   

I used the following dies from Quickutz -                       and from Cuttlebug




  Thanks so much for stopping by and having a look.  


 A.J






2 comments:

  1. oh I love it!! Super cute! Thanks for playing! Maybe you can do the happy dance again!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card!! Your brother in law will love it!

    ReplyDelete